Monday, November 9, 2020

Quiet but Beautiful Weekend

 

The weekends always go by so fast, Roger and I raked about 40 bags of leaves with a little help from the neighborhood kids, it took most of Saturday. Sunday was low key, we picked up a few groceries and cleaned a bit, we watched a little football and then napped!  Things are so different with the virus and I can't wait to be able to get back out and about.  I am hopeful we are headed for better times, and a bit more kindness in the world. I can't wait to get AJ out and about to experience so many more things and make memories. 

Things will stay busy for November....We are planning to make Thanksgiving dinner this year for our family as 2020 has been crazy and for sure non traditional, things will be different during the holidays for sure. I have about 2 1/2 more weeks of work and then I move to remote until the first of the year, there are pros and cons to working from home, but staying in my PJ's is for sure a pro! 

We have been lucky to have some very warm weather for November and the sunrises have not disappointed. 


  




No comments:

Post a Comment