Monday, August 30, 2021

Last Week

I still feel like it is last week! We are entering a very busy time at work right now. The students are shuffling in and getting ready to start classes Thursday. I have tons of photos to download and tell you all about our adventures. I have kept busy with birthdays, school starting and Roger and I have been putting lots of time working on our house.  And of course spoiling AJ, he started school last week, and he starts soccer this week and I can't even tell you how excited I am for them all.


Last week had a few downs also, we found Mr. Gray kitty dead, we have no clue what happened to him. America had a bad week also. I pray for the families who lost loved ones in Afghanistan, but especially the Army troop, as I have an Army Veteran husband.


My favorite field getting ready for Fall!
   

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment