Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Tuesday Morning

Happy Tuesday!  The weather has been so nice the last few days, down right cool and pleasant. Roger and I spent a quiet evening having dinner while watching a couple of our shows.  He is fighting a tooth ache and I sure hope he gets it looked at soon (hint hint)!! Kynedy stopped by so we spent some time catching up with her, she is heading to Florida again before she starts classes.  Ali will be starting classes soon and AJ will go back to school, he is SO excited and asks to go everyday.  I am looking forward to spending Wednesday afternoons with him and having some more Saturday adventures this fall.

This is my favorite field I drive by in the mornings, some mornings it is just breathtaking. I stopped and thought about how blessed I am, as I photographed the beautiful fog in the sunlight. 

I hope you have a blessed day!


  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment