Friday, October 29, 2021

I Want a Do Over

 

I am still running behind on posting.  October is coming to an end and I want a do over!  Many things came up unexpectedly, starting with the murder of my cousins son, it has been a nightmare he was shot 6 times in Indianapolis making him the 200th murder so far this year in Indy.  My heart aches for my family, murdered over $20. There is so much more to this and has been the big news story in Indianapolis as the monster who shot him was out on a bail project.   

We have all recovered from COVID and have some other health issues going on, thank the Lord for all the support that has been offered to us....we are very thankful.  We had many celebrations this month also and I hope to post about them soon.

Just a few photos I took while on quarantine






No comments:

Post a Comment