Sunday, October 17, 2021

Quarantine - Over


 So HAPPY to be off quarantine today!  I will not say how I am feeling, if you cared you would have contacted me.  It has been a very hard week for my family, and I am thankful for those who are truly here for us.  I was not able to go to AJ's soccer game but watched some by duo on the phone...I DO NOT like missing these special moments, he has learned much!  

Today we get to hang out with my family and go to the pumpkin patch, hopefully I will continue to feel well enough.  I LOVE the photo of AJ with his huge cotton candy, the girls took him to Covered Bridge yesterday for a little fall fun! They brought me home a shirt and some goodies to eat.



My sweet Kynedy came over this week and mowed the grass for us while I was sick.  So very blessed!


This sweet stray cat was mauled this week by two loose dogs.  I HATE DOGS!!!  Actually the whole neighborhood hates the owners and dogs, can't wait until animal control finally gets a hold of these dogs.  I will kill them if I ever find them in my yard.  Even the mailman had a few tears with the loss of sweet Mr. Big! 





No comments:

Post a Comment