Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Wonderful Weekend

 

It was a wonderful weekend, full of soccer, outdoor fun and a movie!  Friday, I went to bingo and won a whole $1, it was fun, but I missed the girls.  I went to AJ's soccer game Saturday morning, mowed grass and made it to see the new Mario movie with Ali, Ashton and AJ.  AJ loved it and sat still through the whole movie. Sunday I was beat, I wore myself out on Saturday, so I napped and ran our laundry to the laundry mat, as our drain was not working.  Weekends are just way too short. 


Ashton's family had photos done, this is my favorite.

   

AJ is really understanding the game, he has gotten a goal and almost had another this week, he is the fastest on his team and seems to really enjoy playing the game.














No comments:

Post a Comment