Wednesday, April 26, 2023

The Little Things

It truly is the little things that keep us going.  We may not even notice it, until after the moment is gone.  I find myself stopping and just taking in everything about that moment and how it made me feel.  There is no better feeling than being with those who you love and calm your soul.  Watching my sweet Zelda girl sleeping so sound, the sunlight shining through my birds and through the window, sitting down for dinner and your grandson turns around and starts the conversation with "How was work Grandma"? A sweet text from my college age child, and your grown child planning and asking you to vacation with them.  These things, ALL of these things make life so glorious!

  



Sweet Zelda gets her stitches out today and has done great.
Her incision looks great!
At first, I wasn't too happy to have 6 new cats the neighbors left behind, but then who wouldn't want these sweet babies loving on you!  It is a lot, but we are managing.

AJ stayed all night Saturday, we watched some movies and spent time just hanging out, he is so grown up, looking forward to hanging on the beach with him!


He loves his ice cream sandwiches.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment