Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Break Time

This is spring break for AJ, I took a couple days off to spend some time with him. We had a pretty quiet weekend, staying inside and getting some work done.  I did manage to get some rest, not sure I slept as well as the cats below, but I tried!

Lynk curled up on the ottoman ready for bed.

You can always find Hobbes in a bed!

Big Mac barely fits in the cat tree.
I found this awesome bowl on clearance at Aldi's, I was so excited, I brought it home and said I will find something to use it for. Lynk found it first!  
AJ stayed all night Sunday night at our house. Kynedy, Ali, AJ and I all went and ate lunch at Coffee cup, played a little Fortnite, colored Easter eggs and got to play outside for a bit.  It was a great first day of Spring break!


AJ and Kynedy's masterpieces!

My FAVORITE smile!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment