Friday, March 29, 2024

Beautiful Things

It is that time of the year again for mother nature to show her beauty!  I am all for the natural beauty of nature and an individual. The energy you release is what makes you so beautiful and unique, not the make-up, the fake lashes, money, vehicle, house or anything materialistic. You are enough the way you are, the love you send to your family and friends, that smile on your face, the way you look when you are surprised...that is pure beauty!

I took a few simple photos the last few days that make me happy, I hope it brings some joy to you as well!

Spotting this little guy along the road

 
What a gorgeous sunset last night!
This makes me so happy; it is time for me to get outside and work in my beautiful flowers! 



Just a few Easter decorations, Easter came pretty fast this year, I can't believe it is this weekend.  I hope everyone gets the time you need with your loved ones and enjoy the Holiday weekend!

Happy Easter!




Always sleeping so sound!  Love my fur babies!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment