Monday, September 12, 2011

Ahhh...Saturday - September 10, 2011

For some reason I was up bright and early Saturday morning, that was a good thing because we had a crazy day ahead of us.  I got some much needed laundry and house work done before I had to have Ali at the soccer fields to ref at 10:30.  Kynedy and I stayed for her first game, then we ran Ali to get a sandwich before she had to be back for her second game.  While Ali worked Kynedy and I ran to Walmart to pick up a few things we needed.  We headed to Pacesetters after the game so Ali could spend some of her money, that she did!!  She bought herself a gorgeous Northface jacket, that is actually warm.  Then we headed home to get some more work done.  That evening Ali had a friend stay all night and all three of the girls decided to go skating.  I didn't have to work so I made dinner and did housework and hung out with Roger. 
The Ref's taking a break
Kynedy and I hanging at the picnic table having a little lunch.
She is always so happy.
Ali did a great job!
Jeffrey came home for a few hours, so I swung by my mom's to visit with him a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment