Thursday, September 8, 2011

Otters vs Scotties

Another win for the Otters!!!  Great job Ali and the team, they played the Scotties last night and won 2 out of 2.  It was a great game but bittersweet since Ali is good friends with many on the other team. Ali played awesome!!  Kynedy and I worked the concession stand during the JV game, it has become one of Kynedy's favorite things to do!  I wonder...seems I always get some sort of job at my children's events.  I am now a board member of our local soccer association, in charge of Kynedy's teams fundraising, work at the concession stand at the local skating rink and was asked to run the concessions at Ali's school.  Am I way too nice or just a push over???  I do truly enjoy my duties especially my second job at the skating rink, after all I spent almost every weekend there as a kid and get to see my two beautiful daughters skate while I work, but still wonder if I have something written all over me that says, Hey..I will help!! LOL!
Ali Sladek #13
A couple photos are a little blurry.
Great serving last night!
Go Ali!!!
After the game winning circle!
Ali and Azzy...good friends :)
Ali, Azzy and T
Great job Ali, I am very proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment