Friday, August 4, 2017

Summer where have you gone?

I am a fan of Summer and Fall but enjoy the calmness that comes during the summer months. I love the Fall weather but with school, soccer and a new grandson on the way Fall will be a busy, busy time for my family. I also appreciate good friends, I had the opportunity to catch up with one of my best friends, Shari last weekend. We spent the day hanging at the pool watching her precious grandsons enjoy the pool. Ali and Nikki came along also and we all had a great time. I so appreciate the friendship we have had over the last 20 or so years, her life is a crazy one and she is one strong lady I really admire her!

Kynedy has spent the last week in Florida with her boyfriend and his family, I am so ready for her to be home!!  Ali is doing great, they have started putting AJ's room together and she is getting so excited!  I am also ready to spoil my Grandson, and watch him grow!




No comments:

Post a Comment