Monday, September 9, 2019

Friday Night Sunset

I was off work early on Friday, as I had to stay over during the week to get my students all settled in.  I spent the day catching up on laundry and doing some house work.   That evening I headed to Nate's to take care of their fur babies.  I have enjoyed visiting the puppies every evening, they have two of the sweetest beagles!!!  As I pulled out from their house I saw this beautiful sunset, I stopped long enough to photograph it and enjoy the beauty!! 

The weekend went fast, we had AJ most of Saturday and all Saturday night, Ali picked him up around 1 pm on Sunday.  He slept very good and is learning so many new things, he is a riot and very busy.  Kynedy surprised us and came home a day early from Florida, I am so glad to have her home, although I am always happy for the opportunities she gets to travel, I miss her dearly when she is gone.  My Sunday was great....I got to see my girls and AJ,  if only I had the time to stop by my mom's it could have been even better.  I hope to see her this week, she is such a selfless lady she cares so much for her loved ones, and has sacrificed so much to make sure we are all happy.  

I took pictures when I could this weekend, but no time to download them yet...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment