Monday, September 23, 2019

Weekend Fun

This was the first Saturday in a long while that Ali was off work.  Roger was busy tearing out plaster, so I needed to get out of the way for a bit.  Ali, AJ and myself decided to take a trip to Sullivan to the Corn Fest to surprise Lexi!  She has been staying at the Ruth Recovery House, she is doing very good at the moment.  The look on her face and the HUGE hug I got was so worth the trip, I was so happy to see her, she looks great and I hope it continues.  It was a fun little festival that did not disappoint!  AJ got to play the ducky game and won a couple small stuffed animals, the Friends of the Library were there and he got the Teddy Bear Turn Around book for 50 cents! They were giving away roasted ears of corn covered in butter...YUM!!  Ali and I had marinated meat on a stick and couldn't help but try the fried oreos.  It turned out to be a great choice and it was a gorgeous day! 

 Ali and AJ stayed all night Saturday while Ashton stayed in Indy for the Colts game on Sunday. Ali worked Sunday so AJ, Kynedy and myself spent the day shopping and eating.  We stopped by Bath and Body to see Ali first then Kynedy needed jeans without holes for her new job at Dean's Party Mania, then ended with a pretzel.  I had an awesome weekend, it is just too short!




Lexi looks great, I am so proud of her! 
She was so happy to see us!

AJ having breakfast and watching Motown Magic!!


Playing in the kitchen with all of his toys!

I LOVE this photo!  

No comments:

Post a Comment