Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Bye 2019

I am glad to say good bye to 2019, it was a very weird year!  There were good and bad times all mixed together.  I experienced some really nasty depression due to some events that happened in my life, and I promised myself to do everything in my power to get back to myself in  2020.  We did have the best family vacation to Okaloosa Island, we made some great memories and were able to take the girls significant others this year!  

Thank you to those who took the time to check on me, it is really appreciated!

Here are some photos I took at the end of 2019.

Snowy days
  


Started a new position in the Library unexpectedly, but I am rocking the job!


Our ornament from our family vacation to Virginia Beach in 2003.
My snowmen
Ali's one year ornament

Leo....he is so beautiful

Precious, so happy she lets me pet her now!

My coffee candle....love it!

Archie watching the girls open gifts

Archie enjoying some cat nip.


No comments:

Post a Comment