Monday, January 13, 2020

Wet Weekend

It rained for almost 2 days straight!  I would much rather have rain than snow any day, rain is calming to me, so I am not complaining at all.  Friday evening, I ran some errands and watched the rest of "You" season 1 with Roger and ordered in.  Saturday we cleaned some and did a bit of laundry, Ali and AJ came over for steak dinner, it was delicious.  Roger and I started season 2 of "You" so far it is really good.  The living room is coming along very nicely I will have to post updated photos, it was too wet this weekend to haul any drywall.  Roger purchased a new TV for the bedroom and spent most of Sunday getting it all set up!!.  We spent some time getting FASFA filled out for Kynedy, she only has 5 more weeks of high school.

I took these photos a few days after Christmas of some snow we received, it didn't stay around too long. 


No comments:

Post a Comment