Monday, May 2, 2022

Friends Forever

I have been pretty lucky to meet some wonderful friends throughout life!!  Friday I got up early and drove to Kokomo to surprise two really great friends I met while I worked at the Tribune Star.  We have kept in contact all these years.  Shirley has been extremely ill the last 5 to 7 years and is finally feeling a bit better.  She lost her mom in December and I was busy while Roger healed from open heart surgery  and was unable to go see her. We had the BEST day, we just visited and chatted about everything that has gone on in our lives for the last 10 years. 

Many of our friends have passed away, so I plan to do this at least every other month, life is just way too short.  I can't wait to see them again!!  I have the BEST friends EVER!  

I can't forget Milo and his tongue!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment