Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Happy Mother's Day

AJ stayed all night with us Saturday night, he came home with me after we celebrated his noni's birthday.  He wasn't feeling the best the last weekend, he was in the ER Friday evening with stomach pains that ended up being an awful stomach virus.  So it was lots of rest and cuddles for my sweet AJ!  Sunday morning Kynedy showed up with a bouquet of beautiful flowers for me and a sweet surprise...she rescued a 2 wk old kitten, so now I have a grandkitty!!!  She is doing well, eating from a syringe, she had her first vet visit and seems to be doing very well so far.  


Kynedy, AJ and myself headed over to Nikki's for a Mother's day brunch!  It was a great time, wonderful food, friends and the boys had a blast playing.  Ali had to work so she missed the brunch, after we were done I took AJ and Kynedy home and headed to my mom's for a cup of coffee and to celebrate with her.  

AJ, Kynedy and the sweet kitty

She is so tiny


Feeding her baby girl



AJ had a blast!




My flowers from Kynedy

I finished the day with a long nap, it was a great Mother's day!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment