Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Homecoming Week at Rose

It is that time of the year for us at work!  Homecoming week, always a beautiful time of the year when the trees start to change colors and everything turns orange and gold....I LOVE it!!  It is also a very busy time for Roger and I.  

The freshmen prepare the bon fire for Friday night, this was Tuesday evening, it will be much bigger by the time they are done.  It is a tradition for the freshmen to take turns guarding the bon fire from upper classmen tearing it down.  
I will try to get a final photo of it built on Friday.

  

The sky this morning as I left for work, it was breathtaking!!


Just some pictures around my building on campus!  
I can't wait for the colors to pop out a bit more

Sycamore leaf
The creek is so dry! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment