Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Christmas Eve

My mom has spent the last month sick off and on, after a stay in the hospital she was sent home with a catheter only to return to the ER a couple days later to fix her catheter only to go back by ambulance on Christmas Eve (she did not tell me until the next day). Roger woke up not feeling good, so I spent most of the day with my mom and went to Monique's to celebrate with Ali and Ashton, and then headed to celebrate with Kynedy and Nate and give Marley her gifts.  

When I returned home my sweet 5-year-old Sophia had a seizure and died instantly, we were heartbroken, we just lost out 20 yr. old cat and thought we would have Sophia for a while longer. 

 Below the first picture is a perfect description of how our Archie acts lol!  The second photo was taken just a few hours before Sophia died.  My cats are my babies, Sophia found me at a park when she was a tiny kitten, she was spoiled and had a great life, but is missed!

 
Sweet Sophia and Leo



 

No comments:

Post a Comment