Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Happy 2023

Good-bye 2022!  I went the "same energy" way as Ali calls it for the last few years, and I have to say it has been so good for me.  Treating people, the way they treat you really opens your eyes and lets you know who is genuinely there for you!  I plan to continue on the same path for 2023, here is to an awesome new year!

We decided with losing so many fur babies the last few years, that we would add a new kitty to our family.  Meet "Princess Zelda" she popped up at the perfect time and needed rescued!  She has adjusted so well to our older cats and is very happy in her new home.  Roger spoiled her with a new cat tree, I bought toys galore and Christian sent home snacks and toys for her, she is so loved!

New Year's Eve my mom was taken to Regional by ambulance and still remains in the hospital, they have found a few other issues and are making medication adjustments and running tests.  She has been miserable!! This was after Union sent her home 3 times, Regional have found some heart issues they did not know about and are keeping her until they get it regulated, I spent New Year's Day with her and went to Ali and Ashton's for dinner and to play with AJ.  I headed home around 10:00 pm to ring in the new year with Roger. That makes 33 New Year's Eve we have spent together; I think we make a pretty awesome team.

Happy 2023 to you and your family, let's make it a good one. Of course, I have posted many new photos of our sweet Zelda!

First night in her new home
 

She is absolutely gorgeous with beautiful markings; I am a HUGE Siamese cat fan!  She also has a great personality to boot, is very social, and loves our two older cats!



Her little markings on her face are so precious
Two pink beans




AJ loves sweet Zelda
She found a basket!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment