Monday, January 30, 2023

Quiet Weekend

We had a nice weekend.  Roger and I attended my office after Christmas party Friday evening.  We stay too busy around the Holidays to have time to celebrate, so we wait until January.  We were only missing one person in my department.  We had a BLAST, Roger had not been out since way before his surgery! It was truly a much-needed night out!  I am so happy to be back in my old department with my people, the library was not for me.  

My mom was moved to a nursing home last week, so I spent Saturday getting her some necessities and visiting with her, she is doing good.  Sunday I also went to visit with her for a bit, so far, she is staying healthy!! Of course, I spent time with Zelda, and missed my little guy AJ though! 

Zelda and her favorite toy, she always puts her paws over her eyes, it is so cute!


 

She is such a pretty Princess!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment