Monday, May 1, 2023

Fun Weekend

 

I had a crazy, busy, and FUN weekend.  I started Friday off with dinner at Real Hacienda with Shari, Nikki and the boys.  AJ was sick or he and Ali would have come.  It was a great time and was good to catch up with them. 

 Saturday Ashton, Ali and AJ came over to hang out for a bit, I had dinner at Logan's with Nate's family to celebrate his birthday.  And Sunday I met some friends at Little Bear for some coffee including my girls and a couple of our littles.  Aj went home with me, and we spent the day together. I need time to recover from weekends!

AJ and Piper

Me and Piper, she is a bit sassy!!
Matchey, Matchey!
So blessed to have these ladies as friends for close to 40 years!!

Donna Wonna...always with her finger in her nose and sweet Madi.
They enjoyed each other's company.

No comments:

Post a Comment