Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Last Weekend

It seems we fit a whole LOT in just two short days, but they are always some of the best days!  I did my mowing on Friday evening to get it over with, Saturday AJ had a 10am soccer game, he played very well.  The rest of the day consisted of laundry and work around the house.

Sunday Ali, AJ and I went to Little Bear, I got my biscuits and gravy, and AJ had a cub bomb, and some sun chips and Ali enjoyed a bagel sandwich and coffee.  AJ came home with me; we dropped off lunch for Kynedy at work and spent the day just hanging out.  After I took him home, I went to visit my mom.  Next thing I know it is 10 pm.  

Below is just a variety of photos I took this weekend! 

Zelda enjoying the fresh air.

Archie is ready for vacation!  
It is only a month before we head to Florida!
Sweet AJ at Little Bear!


Archie seems to sleep in some strange positions!
AJ is so grown up, it is such a pleasure to be around him, he has the best manners and is always kind to those around him.


Campus Monday morning before the rain

My boss is better than yours!  
This was on my wall Monday morning, it is a photo my boss took and manipulated, I absolutely loved it, so he had it framed and gave it to me.  It makes me so happy!
Sweet stray Simon stopping to smell the flowers!
He loves his belly rubbed!
My Columbine is gorgeous this year!


Strawberries starting to bloom.
Blooms on our Dogwood tree



 

No comments:

Post a Comment