Friday, May 19, 2023

Still Catching Up

It is Friday again and we are heading into the weekend, and I am still posting from last weekend.  Sweet AJ took his teacher a gift last week for teacher week, he has done very well this year and I can't wait to see what he learns in kindergarten next year. Saturday evening, I attended a celebration for Monique's birthday, then AJ came home and stayed with us Saturday evening.  

How sweet to wake up with sweet AJ on Mother's Day!  Ali and Ashton picked him up around 12:00 noon to go eat, Roger went to see his mom and I ran to get coffee and goodies at Little Bear and spent the afternoon with my mom! Kynedy had to work so I ran by so I could see her for Mother's Day.  I finished the day up working outside in my flowers and enjoying the warm weather.

The BEST smile ever!  

Little Bear

 

No comments:

Post a Comment