Monday, April 1, 2024

Terre Haute

Sunday morning as I drove to Ali's I took the time to enjoy some of the sights around me. Spring is such a beautiful time of the year, and it is a great time to just slow down and enjoy the beauty! 

7th and Wabash, this has always been a beautiful area, peep the courthouse in the background.  This photo turned out beautiful!

 
12 Points window art!
Appropriate sighting for Easter morning. As I noticed this, I also remembered the significance of this intersection. My sister and her 18-mo. old son lost their life here many, many years ago in a terrible accident.  She left behind 3 children; it was such a devastating time in my life, and I am thankful I had the ability to help care for her children through their childhood!  I miss both my sisters, dearly! 


Beauty!
The trees are blooming beautifully!

I am loving the flowers blooming!

Mural on the Terminal, the picture does not do this justice, it is a very interesting piece of artwork.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment