Monday, May 13, 2024

Congratulations Ms. Sladek

She did it!!!
And she made it look like a breeze, with a 3.89 cumulative GPA! I am so proud of my sweet Kynedy! She will be an awesome teacher; I can't wait to hear about all her adventures.  She has a few options for a teaching position this fall. This makes this mama so happy to see her reach the goals she set out to accomplish.  You got this Kynedy!! After her graduation ceremony we all celebrated at Long Horns for lunch.  It was a wonderful day celebrating her!

 


This was a great idea and fun to watch her crack it open!






She designed her cap!


I absolutely LOVE this photo!



Thank you, Nate, for always supporting Kynedy!



My girls are the BEST!
Grandma Shelby came and looked so adorable!
I LOVE my family!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment