Thursday, May 23, 2024

Enjoying Spring

I attended a coworker's baby shower this weekend and stopped by District 6 for my first time.  I fell in love; I went looking for something different.  I found a few new to me flowers and one of my very favorites!

The bubble flower is one of my favorites, the blooming process is always beautiful.  See the progression below.


The final bloom!
I LOVE yellow roses
This huge teacup flowerpot was a great steal from Aldi's!  The plant in it is absolutely gorgeous!

I can't remember the name of this perennial but the mixture of purple and blue caught my eye!

Trevor and Lindsay's baby shower.  I can't wait to meet their sweet baby girl.
This plant and succulent are really pretty, now to find somewhere to plant and display!


More homegrown strawberries! 

One of my favorite flower photos this season.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment