Monday, May 13, 2024

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!  Watching my youngest graduate college, lunch with those I love to celebrate, coffee and fun Sunday morning with AJ and Ali, a visit to celebrate my mother, dinner made by my husband, and a visit from Kynedy!  I know I say this a lot, but yes, I am truly the LUCKY one!

Thank you all so much for making me feel so special, I LOVE being a mom and Grandmom, it is the best!

My rose from Kynedy! 

Kynedy knows me well, cats and Taylor Swift!  Love my towel!
Ali bought me yard decorations, I almost cried (AJ did) when I opened the cat as it reminds us of Cheeto!


The card from Kynedy


My reason for living!  All I wanted was to be the best mom to my children!  It has been an awesome ride so far!
 They are truly the best!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment