Thursday, October 27, 2011

Otters vs North Clay

It was another beautiful warm evening for a soccer game! Ali's team won 5 to 1, she was so glad to be able to play again and did an awesome job!!  Her game for next week has been moved to tonight, I will miss part of so I can drop Kynedy and 4 of her friends off at a Halloween disco at her school!!  I will get there for about 20 minutes of the game and then we will head to the Boys Club for Ali's last basketball game there.   Next week is basketball try outs at Ali's school and Kynedy will start her basketball season at the Boys Club!  So after this Sunday it is all basketball! 
Kynedy with her goodies from the concession stand, I think I keep them in business :)
This is my favorite photo of the night, Ali played so hard! 
Kynedy kept a close eye on Bella during the game.
This was flying around in the sky above us....look how clear the sky was!!

No comments:

Post a Comment