Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend Fall Fun with Friends!!

I had a GREAT weekend!!!  Friday evening I spent with Kynedy at her Fall Festival at school, it was a blast with good food and plenty of friends.  I have no photos because it is way too crowded to try to get photos.  Ali spent the evening at the movies watching Paranormal Activity 3 and then all day Saturday at the Covered Bridge Festival so I did not have to go to the soccer fields for her to ref.  That evening, Kynedy, Ali, T and I headed out to spend the evening at a good friends eating, playing games and going on hay rides!!  It was a fabulous evening!
Look Ali is back at it!!
BFF - Ali & T
BFF Erika and Kynedy
Ali and her friends playing basketball!
The BIG chair!!!
Erika, MaKayla and Kynedy
They were trying to roast hot dogs but the fire was TOO hot, it was so funny they finally got the job done!
In the BIG chair!
Ready for the hayride!
Again we had a great time, I spent some of the evening playing corn hole with my uncle, cousin and his son, it was a blast!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment