Sunday, April 26, 2020

Saturday

I have been working from home now for over a month, so the days just run together, I could never stay at home all the time, but am thankful to have the option.  I haven't even been to a store in over a month (THANK THE LORD)  I do my shopping online and have been doing grocery pick up since they started the service. 

I have been looking forward to today for a couple reasons....I get to go visit my mom outdoors after the rain stops.  She has a handicap ramp so we stay far apart and visit. I plan to stop by the Blooms Brothers at meadows which is outside also and buy some plants/flowers and use this time to plant.  

These are two gifts below for seniors in Clinton, Kynedy and I can't wait to deliver their goodies today, I am picking up T-shirts a friend made for me to give the girls and my last senior then we can deliver our last gift.  This has been so much fun and so worth making a senior happy!!  My two girls have received one gift and have two more each on the way!  Other than that I am preparing for Kynedy' s graduation party.  I have moved it from June to July for now.


Yesterday Roger was excited to try this grilled cheese recipe.  Unfortunately, he did not like it at all.  I ate it, it was not my favorite but it wasn't too bad, maybe next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment