Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Stray Kitty Cats

I am the "Cat Whisperer"

I have no idea how it happened, but cats just keep showing up, and of course I feed them.  These are just a few that have visited the last few days including two that stay here most of the time.

Mr. Big....he is a sweetheart, he is neutered, and declawed (front and back) he would be inside, but he marks his territory and would do that all over my house.  So instead he lives on my porch, he is  a gentle giant and is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Mr. Gray....he stays pretty close also, he is not so gentle, he doesn't like to wait for his food and is very vocal about it.  
He was yawning in this photo!

 He always looks so grumpy!
 This cat lives a block over but comes to eat, he growls and hisses at me as I feed him, it is rather comical.
 Big Eyes....he was born last spring and comes around a lot also, he is very friendly and loves to be petted.  He has the most beautiful eyes, it looks like he has eyeliner on.


 He is so BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment