Friday, July 10, 2020

Happy 4th

AJ and I spent the evening at Kynedy's annual birthday and 4th celebration with Nate's family. Ali had to study for upcoming tests.  It was a FUN time, they are so good to my girl and love her so very much, it makes this mama happy. 

We are heading into the weekend of her graduation open house to celebrate her accomplishments and then her graduation ceremony the following weekend. Thank you to those who have sent cards, with this virus please do not come if you are not in good health. we just want you healthy, we will get out to see you when all is better.  

I can't begin to tell you just how much fun little AJ is right now, he wears me out but oh my what a sweetheart.  I slept until 12:30 the next day, that is a NEVER for me.





He is so FAST!







She has some great people in her life





No comments:

Post a Comment