Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Mid Week Already??

I took Monday off so that may explain why I feel like this week is flying by.  Of course, I may still be recovering from the weekend lol.  We had a pretty good storm come through on Saturday evening, I was able to get a shot of some hail.


Sunday evening after the party I got to keep my sweet AJ, so mama could study for a test.  We ate watermelon, pizza, took a bath and watched Cars. I have to say my Sunday was the BEST, the party was so much fun, I was able to catch up with family and friends I had not seen for awhile.  And then Monday I got to visit with my mom and Christian for a bit. My heart was over flowing.

So sweet!

Sharing my new necklaces for "Wear it Wednesday", I have a bit of an obsession with this jewelry, I may end up selling it.
 


This picture made me smile so big, Kyn started her new job at Union Hospital today.  So far it has been a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment