Monday, July 13, 2020

Kynedy's Graduation Party

Yesterday was Kynedy's graduation party.  It turned out so good, and she was in heaven the whole day.  It truly is the least we could do for our sweet, kind, compassionate and extremely intelligent KynSue!!  She put so much into her education she deserved this huge celebration.  All the people we love and hold dearest were able to stop by or send a card, and best wishes as she heads to SMWC.  This mama's heart was full to have most of my family and some great friends we have met along the way to celebrate Kynedy.

As I finished up decorating, I thought wow it should be awhile until we have to do this again, then I remembered I have two daughters who may get married one day LMAO.  

I seriously should become a party planner, 
I do enjoy it very much.  





This is Ashton the model! He is so adorable
Her cake was the best



Newlyweds

She was SO HAPPY gma Shelby stopped by!

AJ says "TE TE"
I LOVE these two so much!

Nate and Maddie decorated the photo wall

He loves his CARS!
Oh these two, the memories are many. 
Preschool through 12th grade and now they are both attending SMWC. Erika is like one of my own, love her dearly!!
So GORGEOUS

My best buddies Brian and Chang
Love these three very much
The kids were very happy to play at a play ground



This little guy is my everything, I LOVE him so much!

Ali is BEAUTIFUL




Love these three

Sweet Sidney
Rene has been so good to Kynedy

Oh my Alex came, this girl we have tons of memories with, I love her and her family more than I could ever put in words, this was a special moment for us!!
Always and forever I will love these girls


SO HAPPY


Sweet, sweet family

Handsome guys
Part of my whole world
Look at that face

We go together like peanut butter and jelly....always








Isn't she just beautiful



I LOVE US

No comments:

Post a Comment