Thursday, April 18, 2024

April 20th 1999

A date I will never forget, it was the first school shooting I remember.  It happened in Columbine Colorado, not even close to me.  But it has stayed in my mind since that day.  Below is a beautiful Columbine flower I planted in honor of those killed that day.  I took a start from my mothers, and today, they are all over my flower beds, and such a beautiful flower that will bloom all summer.  

Mom ended up ill again and has been admitted to the hospital with RSV and pneumonia, she seems to be doing well, she has to be the toughest lady I know. 


I love the sky and the trees in this photo. It was taken at Fairbanks right before it rained this week.  I am not a fan of the dirty river and boy is really high right now! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment