Friday, April 5, 2024

Soccer Time

Tomorrow spring soccer season for AJ kicks off, and I am ready!  The weather has been a bit crazy this week so I expect we will have a chilly first game. It was an exciting evening on Thursday for me as I watched ISU play in the NIT championship game, it brought back so many memories of the 1979 season of Larry Bird I spent attending the games with my dad, he would have been so proud of how far they went.  It was a heartbreaking 2-point loss in the end.

Rose-Hulman celebrated 150 years on Thursday, I remember celebrating the first 125th like it was yesterday! I had just started working in the Alumni office.

Sweet brothers!
This is Hobbes! As I watched the ISU championship game I look down and this is how he was sleeping.  
Big Mac and his tail

 

No comments:

Post a Comment