Monday, April 1, 2024

Easter - So Much Fun!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!  Ours was pretty sweet! Ashton and Kynedy both worked, so I got up early and delivered coffee and donuts to Ali and AJ.  Ali made a wonderful breakfast and I got to see AJ open his goodies and hunt for eggs. Roger slept in after a late night playing Fortnite!  AJ was spoiled as usual; he was so excited to get V bucks and had most of them spent before I left. I dropped off Kynedy's basket to her at work and ran to get her lunch.  Later I had a wonderful dinner and visit at Monique's, then I stopped by moms to drop off her peeps and have a glass of tea. It was a fulfilling day! 

The Easter bunny left many eggs for AJ, he collected lots of candy and a few fun items!

 

I am loving the robe and boots; he truly is the sweetest!
AJ's basket from Grandmom and Grandpop!



Baskets for my sweet girls!


AJ's Peep's basket!






Sincere's Easter basket.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment