Tuesday, May 5, 2020

2020 Who Would Have Known

If you know me, you know I love my family, nature, photography, and any type of animal!!  I was able to get out and take some photos the last week, and, well they are all featuring the above!!! I am working from home until May 24th as of now, just waiting for warm weather, time with my girls, my mother and AJ, and of course coffee with the best friends ever. 

I am going to take this time to brag about my girls...they met one of my best friends for the first time a month or so ago (it is so nice when your girls grow up to be your best friends). Billi LOVES my girls so much, and this makes this mama so happy to know I have raised two genuine, intelligent, respectful, determined and likable young ladies.  They both know who they are and don't try to be something they are not for someone else...GENUINE 💓  

This is a very important year for both my girls.  Kynedy finishing high school in February, academic and technical honors, member of the honor society and a 4.0 through her senior year! WOW! Poor girl the last couple of months have been something no one could really predict, she's got this!

Ali whose pinning was suppose to be in April until, COVID Ugg. She has worked amazing hard, over came so much, moving schools, pregnancy, working two jobs, raising a toddler, holding down a household, you know nothing big LOL.  I can't wait to see what the next year holds for both my girls.  Ali finishing nursing school and Kynedy starting at St. Mary's!!! 

I plan to spend as MUCH time as I can with AJ 😊, supporting both my girls, and being the best version of myself I can be! 

Life truly is a BLESSING and 
I just want to share it with those I love!! 


Mr. Gray - stray cat
Nothing like a beautiful sunset!!
IDK stray cat, that likes to hiss at me while I feed it 😁

G O R G E O U S

No comments:

Post a Comment