Thursday, May 28, 2020

Crazy World

I had a great memorial day weekend and have many photos, but am going to start with these after everything that has been going on in the world! These are photos from around my yard and a few from my mother's house. She passed her love of flowers off to me, so I try to help keep her yard beautiful and full of flowers for her to view.  I visited with her outside, social distancing on Monday, Christian and I planted flowers and cleaned her back yard a bit.  While working at home I have gotten to enjoy my flowers so much.

I wish someone would have acted to save George's life, he didn't deserve to die, and the officer is a horrible murderer!! I hope my grandson never has to endure this,  It's a sad world today!

My new wind chime


Woody Woodpecker showed up Saturday morning

Rainy evening
Beautiful Iris
First year for this one, I LOVE it!
This photo turned out great




A few bedding flowers I added 
My Clematis just blooming
These are my mom's roses and Japanese Iris, 
which I am going to take some starts from this year



Peonies will always remind me of my Grandma Harper, her yard was full of them, you could almost smell the fragrance across the street from my yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment