Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's day to all you momma's out there!! Being a mother and a mamaw honey is all I ever wanted!!  I have had a great day so far, I have spread some joy with some throwback photos I have came across, I am so thankful I have taken so many photos along the way.  

The best part about today is just about to begin, Ali and family and Kynedy will be here for tacos, and...….AJ STAYS ALL NIGHT! I am a bit excited if you can't tell.  I went to see my mom yesterday evening and took tacos for her and family, her bday gift from March and a mother's day gift.  I stayed outside on her ramp with a mask and visited, it was so good to see her.  I have included a couple of throwbacks of my mom from Rose-Hulman files. I LOVE that I have access to all these old photos!

My goodies ready to head to my moms.

 Kynedy picked the cake out!  I love it.
 One of my gifts from Kynedy, can't wait to display it in my office sometime after June 14th LOL!

My BEAUTIFUL Momma and our co-worker/good friend Teresa from the late 1990's at Rose
 From the mid 80's.  So GORGEOUS!





No comments:

Post a Comment