Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Celebration and AJ Slepts Over

My sweet Mother's day cake Kynedy picked up!
I had a wonderful Mother's day, Roger made tacos, Ali, Kynedy and AJ all had dinner and cake with us.  Ali and AJ brought me my favorite chocolate blast! And then it was a slumber party with AJ and Kynedy. He did so well and we all had so much fun!!
Sweet Kynedy's gifts to Ali

I LOVE my family so much!!
This little guy is so much fun!!!
Kynedy really liked the sour cream container
I noticed both girls have tacos on their face LOL
AJ with his mother's chocolate blast
I simply LOVE this face

L O V E
They had a blast coloring the box

Play Doh with pop pop


He is a RIOT
AJ's gift to me, I love it!!

Just hanging out in the kitchen
This photo makes me smile. I love them

No comments:

Post a Comment