Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Happiness

As things get closer to being back to what we call normal, I have to tell you how much I have really enjoyed having this time to slow down, so many years the girls and I were at one sports park or another throughout the week and about every weekend.  I LOVED it but sure am enjoying this new season of my life!!  I mean seriously my laundry is caught up LOL!! 

 I am thankful to have the option to work from home until the middle of June, to be able to spend more time with my family, in my garden and working around the house.  It truly is the "little things" that make life so wonderful!!  I love having the time to reach out to old friends and catch up, that holds a very special place in my heart and reminds me why I adored them all those years ago.  That will for sure happen so much more.  And BEST of all I have the option now to get in my car and go see AJ anytime I want..........I am BLESSED!! 

I have bought Sage and Bella some items and it has taken almost a month for them to arrive, these are just a few items, I am still waiting on a few items to arrive.  
I am so happy I am able to help out with the girls when I can. 

That is one thing that makes me happy..giving!

Sweet Cheeto makes me happy!

My mother's gift, this makes me happy, 
she deserves the world!!

I love this, it makes me happy. 
I LOVE my flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment